There’s a lot of fuss surrounding social media these days. If you still haven’t jumped on the bandwagon and aren’t sure why so many people are making such a big deal about it, here are a few key benefits of social media for your association and events.
- Build a social destination to create an industry specific community.
- Foster conversations, drive action and build attendee numbers.
- Provide a secure environment for steering committee members to share ideas.
- Provide a forum for members to form specific industry groups.
- Foster innovation and development through professional networking.
- Listen to your audience and tailor your association and event to suit their needs.
- Raise awareness of your association and event brand.
- Build your associaiton and event reputation.
- Enhance your members contacts and personal relationships.
- Share information with like-minded people.
- Conduct market research.
- Provide sponsors and exhibitors with increased exposure.
- Provide additional revenue streams through sponsorship sales.
This benefits really are never ending once you start to consider the possibilities…